Skip to main content

Featured

Maple Pecan Blondies

Here’s a blondie recipe that I have made many times!  Mine are never as gooey as Gemma’s and that’s probably because I over-bake them. I should keep a better eye on them next time. I like to brown the butter first but it’s not necessary. Enjoy!  Maple Pecan Blondies Makes 9-12 servings Original recipe from Bigger Bolder Baking Ingredients ¾ cup butter, melted or browned 1¼ cups dark brown sugar ½ cup maple syrup 1 large egg  2 teaspoons vanilla 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 cups all-purpose flour ¼ teaspoon baking soda I ¼ cups pecans, toasted and chopped  Directions   Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and line a 9x13” baking pan with parchment. Gemma used 8x8 but I like my bars thinner. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, and salt. Stir in the flour and baking soda just until combined.  Stir in the pecans. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. They middle should be slightly jiggly but they still taste yummy if you over-bake them. Allow to co

Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies (flour-less)

I just made these flour-less cookies in between loads of laundry and they were delicious! 

I asked my cousin to take this recipe and use 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/2 Cup Nutella, and report back to me. She said they still turned out great and her co-workers enjoyed them. So there you go. You can change the ratio of peanut butter to Nutella and still come up with a delicious cookie!








Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
Makes 26 cookies 

Ingredients
  • 1 large egg
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter (I used smooth)
  • 1/4 cup Nutella
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup large flake oats
Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon, until well combined.
  3. Using a small cookie scoop (or teaspoon), place cookie dough 1-2 inches apart on the prepared sheet.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes. They were perfect at 10 minutes for me, but the middle should just be past that under-cooked looking stage.
  5. Remove them from the oven and let them sit on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes or until you can lift them off with a spatula without breaking them. Cool on wire racks.

  6.  

Comments

  1. Nothing better than PB & Chocolate. YUM! Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these for the Secret Recipe Club. Absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts